- All models share the same neutral sound characteristics.
- The monitors are always delivered as a complete factory aligned system consisting of all amplifiers, crossover electronics and speaker cabinets.
- Each loudspeaker drive unit is powered by its own, matched amplifier channel.
- Amplifier and respective drive unit are directly coupled to avoid passive crossover distortions.
- The active electronic crossover unit operates at low signal levels and is built into the system preceding the power amplifiers.
- The crossover amplitude and phase responses are optimized for each particular model to achieve highly accurate system performance.
- All systems feature drive unit protection circuitry for reliable operation while maximizing system sound output.
- All systems are equipped with versatile room response adjustments.
- The acoustic performance is optimized for both on-axis and off-axis listening with proprietary Directivity Control Waveguide™ (DCW™)