4000 Series Installation Speakers
Designing the power amplifiers, active crossover, drivers and loudspeaker enclosure as one integrated unit presents a number of benefits:
- Excellent sound quality due to exact matching of the crossover, amplifiers and drivers.
- High sound pressure capability despite a small enclosure.
- Reliable overload protection circuitry for the amplifiers and drivers.
- Precise Room Response Controls for optimizing the loudspeaker's response to suit different acoustical environments.
- No need for external power amplifiers.
- Balanced 10 kOhm line level audio input with Phoenix connector for easy and interference-resistant cabling.
- Remote control power on/off by 12 V trigger voltage, model 4040A also by signal sensing Autostart.
The integrated support points for Omnimount mounting hardware on the enclosure back panel and a 3/8" UNC (M10 on the 4040A) threaded hole at the base of the enclosure provide versatile mounting options for all possible installations. A wide range of mounting options is available from your local Genelec dealer.