Peabody Conservatory Chooses Genelec 8260A Active Monitors
- Published on Saturday, 25 September 2010 13:19
Genelec and GP Acoustics Share Technology Information
- Published on Friday, 25 June 2010 13:02
Genelec Oy, the leading active monitoring company, and GP Acoustics, the company behind the two premium brands KEF and Celestion, have agreed upon limited sharing of technologies. Both companies ...
Black to the Future
- Published on Wednesday, 25 August 2010 13:15
The ‘Norwegian Rock and Pop M...
Genelec Part of the Best of Finland at Shanghai Expo
- Published on Friday, 25 June 2010 13:00
Bob Katz chooses Genelec 8260A DSP Monitoring System
- Published on Wednesday, 25 August 2010 13:09
Genelec 8020A Active Monitors Great Sound for Metrovision's HD1
- Published on Friday, 25 June 2010 12:57
— HD-1 has covered the Olympics in Vancouver, Yoko Ono in New York, the Yankees in spring training and much more with two sets of Genelec 8020A Active Monitors —
NATICK, MA, May 24, 2010 — New...
Cash Money Records selects Genelec Active Monitors
- Published on Wednesday, 25 August 2010 13:04
— Vulcan Coach Corporation continues a decades-long tradition of catering to t...
Genelec 8250A Active Monitors for Producer Eric Silver's Studio
- Published on Tuesday, 25 May 2010 12:55
NATICK, MA, May 18...
- The Qemists Prescribe Genelec 6010 Monitors
- The Research Lab at NYU uses 16.2 Genelec Monitoring
- Genelec Turns Up The Volume At Pro Light & Sound!
- Music Mix Mobile Chooses Genelec DSP Monitors for 2010 Grammy Awards Live Broadcast
- Genelec Holiday Playlist Competition Winner!
- Genelec to Showcase ‘Audio over IP’ at ISE 2010
- 5.1 Monitoring for The New England School of Communication
- Hollywood-level sound at the New England Institute of Art