- Published on Tuesday, 23 June 2009 13:15
As promised, a lottery of 6010A's was open for everybody and the winner is....&...
- Published on Saturday, 23 May 2009 12:18
Radio World’s “Cool Stuff” Award-winning products, announced by...
- Published on Tuesday, 23 June 2009 13:11
- Published on Thursday, 23 April 2009 12:14
From 22nd to 27th April 2009, the Milan Fairgrounds plays host to the Salone Internazionale del Mobile, Euroluce (the International Lighting Exhibition), the International Furnishing Accessories Exh...
- Published on Saturday, 23 May 2009 12:48
- Published on Saturday, 23 May 2009 12:20
Wayne Sharpe is building bridges between the film score cultures of Hollywood and India’s Bollywood. In addition to his work on American films including Southie (with Donnie Wahlberg) and Pigeonhole...
- Published on Thursday, 23 April 2009 12:05
The 35th AES conference took place at the Royal Academy of Engineering in the heart of London during February 2009, the venue situated on The Mall over looking St. James’s Park between Trafalgar Squ...
- Genelec introduces 1038CF and 8020B monitors. First Preview of revolutionary 8260A DSP System!
- Meet us at Frankfurt Pro Light & Sound / MusikMesse 2009!
- Finnish First – Studio Loudspeakers in Churches
- Genelec Monitors at the Mumbai 54th Filmfare Awards
- 6010A & 5040A - A Diminutive Full Fidelity System - PAR Review
- Genelec 8200 DSP Systems chosen for Music Mixers at the 51st Grammy Awards
- The Fennia Prize 2009 Grand Prix Awarded to Genelec Oy
- The Shapeshifters go for Genelec monitoring systems
- New GLM V1.2.0. Software for Windows and Mac
- Swiss Producers Camenzind & Hermann rely on Genelec 8250A