- Published on Thursday, 24 December 2009 17:30
- Published on Saturday, 24 October 2009 17:17
London-based TV and Film facilities company Molinare has completed a revamp of its audio suites with Genelec monitors supplied by Scrub distribution – HHB post division specialist. Edit suites are n...
- Published on Thursday, 24 December 2009 17:27
- Published on Saturday, 24 October 2009 17:14
- Published on Tuesday, 24 November 2009 17:23
The Genelec SE™ (Small Environments) DSP Monitoring System is designed to solve many of the acoustic problems associated with small recording and mixing environments. And that’s just what it’s done ...
- Published on Thursday, 24 September 2009 17:01
- Published on Tuesday, 24 November 2009 17:21
Manchester has always had a lively arts scene and media industry, with more than its share of great bands coming from the city. Helping to reinforce the city’s cutting-edge reputation, Manchester’s ...
- Published on Thursday, 24 September 2009 16:50
A unique event showcasing the links between heritage, sound-art and music will take place in the dramatic setting of York Minster next month. Genelec active monitoring systems will be used to reprod...
- New Genelec 8260A Three-Way DSP System
- Melbourne Film & TV School chooses Genelec Systems
- Genelec at IBC - Book Your Demo Session On-Line!
- Video Competition 09 Winners!
- Genelec 6010A/5040A System Nominated for TEC Award
- Music Mix Mobile chooses 8250A DSP Systems
- GLM.SE Software V1.2.0. now available for PC and Mac
- DTK Audio becomes New Genelec Distributor in Denmark
- Winner of 6010A's announced!
- Mansion Mobile Television HD chooses Genelec DSP systems