The compact Genelec 7050B studio subwoofer is designed to provide accurate low frequency reproduction in small listening environments.
Genelec 7050B is the perfect complement to the 8010 and 8020 monitors in both stereo and multichannel audio applications. It extends the low frequency response down to 25 Hz and uses Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology which provides precise bass articulation and extended low frequency capacity without noises and distortion. With 5 main input channels and an LFE channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction bandwidth selection, the system fulfils all the low frequency needs of a 5.1 reproduction system.
The 7050B is the most compact subwoofer solution for recording and composing/project studios, mobile vans and portable recording systems.
- Studio, August 2005 (SE)
- Studio Magazin, August 2005 (DE)
- Production Partner, September 2005 (DE)
- Monitor, September 2005 (SE)
- Keyboards, October 2005 (DE)
- Soundcheck, November 2005 (DE)
- ReMix (on-line), February 2006 (US)
- Casa Digital, October 2006 (PT)