World-leading technology meets Genelec expertise in the M030, the environmentally sound, budget friendly monitor that exceeds all expectations.
With the ground-breaking M030, Genelec’s active monitoring expertise and pioneering technology become available to a new generation of creative professionals. Crafted by acclaimed industrial designer Harri Koskinen, the M030 is as kind to your budget as it is to the environment and your work. Each M030 delivers the exacting on- and off-axis frequency reproduction of Genelec’s Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™), plus the precise bass reproduction of the Laminar Integrated Port (LIP™). Both are integrated into the breakthrough Natural Composite Enclosure (NCE™), itself a huge step forward in sustainable, environmentally friendly enclosure design. Inside, a 5 inch woofer and a 3/4 inch tweeter are powered by Class D amplification.
With simple-to-use room response controls to accommodate any acoustic environment, the Genelec M030 means there is no limit on your potential.
- CNet Magazine : Genelec M030 review, January 2015
- Monitor: Genelec M030, M040 · Berattigat Impulse-kop, March 2013 (SE)
- STEREO Magazin: Flucht aus dem Regieraum, April 2014 (DE)
- Recording Magazin: Druck von unten, March 2014 (DE)
- MusicTech: Genelec M Series M030 & M040 review, November 2013 (GB)
- Kompakte Zweiwege-Aktivmonitore aus Verbundwerkstoff, December 2013 (DE)
- AudioMedia: Genelec M Series M030, December 2013
- Sound On Sound, August 2013 (GB)
- MIX: Genelec M030, July 2013
- ProAudioReview (pdf), July 2013 (US)
- AudioMedia: The Internetional Buyer´s Guide (pdf), 2013 (UK)