The 8260A SAM™ studio monitor is a masterpiece in electro-acoustic design. It features Genelec's proprietary Minimum Diffraction Coaxial (MDC™) driver.
The 8260A combines outstanding three-way monitor design with Genelec state of the art AutoCal™ and Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) control network technologies. GLM allows to automatically align every monitor on the network in terms of level, timing, and equalisation of room response anomalies. Together with the 8260A breakthrough MDC driver design, Genelec MDE™ and advanced DCW™ technologies provide accurate imaging and outstanding clarity and definition of the inner details of the music.
The 8260A is the most sophisticated monitoring solution for recording studios, post-production houses, digital mastering facilities, radio and TV broadcasting.
- Analytic wird Genuss · Hörerlebnis Magazin, June 2014 (DE)
- Tekniikan Maailma, March 2012 (FI)
- Studio Magazin, February 2010 (DE)
- Visio, March 2010 (FI)
- Hifimaailma, March 2010 (FI)
- Sound & Recording, April 2010 (DE)
- Bonedo, May 2010 (DE)
- Music Tech Magazine issue 87, May 2010 (GB)
- Pro Audio Review, August 2010 (US)
- Audio Media, September 2010 (GB)
- Amazona.de, September 2010 (DE)
- Monitor, October 2010 (SE)
- Mix Magazine, October 2010 (US)
- Musikermagasinet, December 2010 (SE)
- Lyd & Bilde, December 2010 (NO)
- Bild & Ljud, December 2010 (SE)
- Sound On Sound, January 2011 (GB)
- Stereoplay, July 2011 (DE)