The Genelec 1025A was in production between 1983 and 1986. It was replaced by the 1035A / 1035B models.
The Genelec 1025A control room monitor has been designed for neutral reproduction at very high soud pressure levels in a large control room. The integrated system consists of a 450 litre speaker enclosure and a 19" rack mounted three channel power amplifier/active crossover unit.
- Basic tool for music monitoring
- ± 2 dB from 28 Hz to 20 kHz
- 122 dB SPL per pair in a normally damped 100 cu.m. control room
- Four power amplifiers, 1000 Watts
- Active filters and symmetric input
- Full protection logic
- No cooling fans