The GLM SE software has been entirely replaced with the GLM 2.0 version. The GLM 2.0 software is fully backward compatible and its latest version supports the SE System (SE7261 and 8130) as well.
Note: GLM 2.0 software calibrates and controls Genelec SAM monitors and subwoofers using Genelec Network Adapter model 8300-416.
Older Network Interface models 8200-416 and 8200-416B are not supported with GLM 2.0 software.
Genelec Smart Active Monitoring for Small Environments™
Compact, easy to set up and use, the Genelec SAM SE™ (Small Environment) monitoring system offers the benefits of Genelec’s SAM technology in a compact format. At the heart of the system is the SE7261A DSP subwoofer supporting eight channels of digital audio and network control. The 8130A digital input active monitors receive DSP-processed audio and control signals from the high-pass filtered output signal of the SE7261A subwoofer, allowing the 8130A’s to be aligned and adjusted to perfection. Genelec SAM SE System uses the dedicated Genelec Loudspeaker Manager for Small Environments (GLM SE™) software featuring AutoCal™.
Genelec Loudspeaker Manager for Small Environments™
Genelec Loudspeaker Manager for Small Environments (GLM SE™) is a computer software that provides complete control of the SAM SE monitoring system. It is available for Windows and Mac. Standard CAT5 cabling connects the host computer to the SE7261A DSP subwoofer and up to eight 8130A digital input monitors, connected to the subwoofer with standard AES/EBU cabling
GLM SE™ software features:
- Connectivity for one SE7261A SAM subwoofer combined with up to eight 8130A digital input loudspeakers
- It enables multiple custom User Setups with all settings and functions to be stored in GLM SE setup or directly to the SE7261A subwoofer
- The step-by-step wizard guides user through complete cabling connections and monitor labelling
- Rapid Cabling setups for most common system configurations
- Manual Cabling setups for customized system configurations
- Groups for both channels and monitors may be customized by user
- Solo/Mute function for all monitors and groups
- Volume controlled via computer, 3rd party USB device or customer console
- Video Display Compensation for inherent video delays in digital video devices
- GLM SE provides interface to AutoCal automated acoustic self-calibration algorithm
Genelec AutoCal™ provides the industry’s first integrated process for complete automated measurement, analysis, and adjustment of every monitoring loudspeaker in the control network for both Windows and Mac platforms.
- Uses factory-calibrated Genelec acoustic measurement microphone (included)
- AutoCal automatically creates a compensation file for host soundcard
- AutoCal aligns Level and compensates Distance differences
- Acoustic Response Editor provides accurate graphical display of the measured response, filter compensation and the resulting system response for each loudspeaker, with full manual control of acoustic settings
- SinglePoint™ and MultiPoint™ microphone positions provide measurements for one, two or three person mixing environments (ex: recording/mixing engineer, musician and producer positions)
- Each 8130A digital input loudspeaker can utilize two parametric DSP notch filters, plus the room response controls in the loudspeaker hardware
- SE7261A subwoofer utilizes four parametric DSP notch filters, plus bass roll off controls
- Adjusts correct crossover phase for the SE7261A subwoofer on the network