The Genelec 7070A was in production between 2002 and 2016. It was replaced by the 7370A model.
The 7070A uses Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology featuring 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure capability and very articulate reproduction. Adapted to all low frequency monitoring situations, the amplifier unit integrated into the cabinet contains active crossover filters, driver overload protection circuitry, power amplifier and complete bass management system. The built-in unit has six signal inputs and outputs, a summed signal output, an 85/120 Hz selectable low-pass LFE input and a 0 / +10dB LFE channel sensitivity switch.
The 7070A offers superior performance in recording studios, post-production facilities, mobile vans, radio and TV broadcasting.
- Bästa Basen! · Hifi Musik, June 2014 (SE)
- Hifimaailma, May 2009 (FI)
- Hifimaailma, August 2007 (FI)
- Mix Magazine (pdf), October 2004 (US)
- Pro Audio Review (on-line), June 2004 (US)
- Mix, Apri 2004 (GB)
- Hifi-lehti, August 2003 (FI)
- Tekniikan Maailma, June 2003 (FI)