The Genelec 6010B was in production between 2013 - 2014.
The Genelec 6010B is an extremely compact bi-amplified system designed for computer sound systems and other close proximity listening applications.
Its small size, amazing sound quality and rugged construction make the 6010B ideal for the traveling professional user. It contains two power amplifiers, active crossover electronics and automatic protection circuitry. Its RCA line level audio connector provides direct connection to a computer, a portable MP3 player or preamplifier. It also features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive).
The 6010B is a source of listening enjoyment and excels in applications where space is at a premium.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 93 dB
- Frequency response: 74 Hz - 18 kHz (± 2.5 dB), 73 Hz - 21 kHz (-3 dB)
- Crossover frequency: 3.0 kHz
- Driver dimension: Bass 3 in + Treble 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Bass 12 W + Treble 12 W
- Dimensions: H x W x D 195 x 121 x 114 mm with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 1.4 kg (3.1 lb)
- Connectors: 1 x RCA analogue in