The electronic industry is widely regulated by the European Union and local governments. Genelec follows the development of different regulations and standards all the time and make sure that our products comply with all the latest developments.
Currently all Genelec products comply with the following industry wide directives and regulations:
- Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC) Directive 2004/108/EC
- Energy-related Products (ErP) Directive 2009/125/EC
- Restriction of certain Hazardous Substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS2) 2011/65/EU
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) 2003/108/EC,
- Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemical substances (REACH) 1907/2006/EC