5051A Active Subwoofer
The Genelec 5051A is an extremely compact active subwoofer designed to complement up to five main speakers with accurate and dynamic bass response reaching down to 27 Hz.
Matched perfectly with the Genelec 8000 Series, the 5051A conveniently features a wireless remote volume control allowing adjustment of the entire sound system. The product also has versatile acoustic controls for perfect room integration.
Designed by Genelec’s R&D team in co-operation with internationally acclaimed Finnish designer Harri Koskinen, the 5051A subwoofer features an unobtrusive, modern appearance.
The subwoofer features a magnetically shielded downward firing 8” bass driver attached to a die-cast aluminium base plate. The base plate also serves as the chassis for the 150 Watt D-class amplifier and crossover filter circuitry.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 102 dB
- Frequency response: Main 27 - 85 Hz (± 3 dB), LFE 27 - 120 Hz (± 3 dB)
- Phase correcting: 0 to -270° (90° steps)
- Driver dimension: 8 in Active
- Amplifier power: 150 W
- Dimensions: H x D 300 x 362 mm
- Weight: 9.8 kg (21.6 lb)
- Connectors: 5.1 RCA analog in + 5 RCA out, 2 x XLR analog in + 2 XLR out, 1 x RCA Link out
The 5051A was in production between 2011 and 2012. It was replaced by the F Two Active Subwoofer model.