1019A Monitoring Speaker
· ideal for mobile work
· ± 3 dB from 60 Hz to 20 kHz
· 101 dB SPL per pair in a normally damped 30 cu.m. control room
· two integrated power amplifiers
· active filters and symmetric input
· compact size, only 16 liters
· cost effective
The Genelec 1019A is a compact, two-way, bi-amplified monitor speaker, designed for small-size control rooms, continuity studios, OB-vans, etc., where space requirements and sound quality are of prime importance with less demand for high SPL.
Genelec 1019A was in production during the years of 1979 - 1994 and was replaced with 1030A.