null 6 steps to creating your Sonic Reference - Step 2: Getting started with GLM
6 steps to creating your Sonic Reference - Step 2: Getting started with GLM
• Installing GLM on Windows or Mac computers
• Setting up, calibrating and controlling your monitors using GLM
• Integrating a subwoofer into your monitoring system
• Genelec Smart Active Monitors, and some recommended setups
• How to combine different Smart Active Monitors to create a system
• The benefits of using GLM’s Cloud mode
Some basic knowledge of the purpose of audio monitoring systems and their requirements are recommended but not compulsory. As this series of tutorials progresses then access to Genelec Smart Active Monitors and GLM software is an advantage, but not essential.
Meet The Presenter
Darren is a Senior R&D Specialist at Genelec, having joined the company in 2000. Graduating in Electroacoustics from Salford University in the UK, Darren has been a key figure in the design of many of Genelec’s finest products, from the diminutive 6010 to the colossal 1236. The presenter of our popular One Minute Masterclass video series, Darren’s deep technical knowledge is matched by a real-world understanding of the challenges of audio monitoring today.