1024B Studio Monitor
The Genelec 1024B monitoring speaker is a three-way system with three integrated power amplifiers and active crossover network. This standard reference monitor is designed for large broadcasting, recording and music studios.
- Basic tool for music monitoring
- ± 2 dB from 32 Hz to 20 kHz
- 115 dB SPL per pair in a normally damped 70 cu.m control room
- Three integrated power amplifiers
- Active filters and symmetric input
- Compact size, 200 liters
- Cost effective
The 1024B was in production between 1985 and 1990. It was replaced by the 1038A model.