1025A Studio Monitor
The Genelec 1025A was in production between 1983 and 1986.
The Genelec 1025A control room monitor has been designed for neutral reproduction at very high soud pressure levels in a large control room. The integrated system consists of a 450 litre speaker enclosure and a 19" rack mounted three channel power amplifier/active crossover unit.
- Basic tool for music monitoring
- ± 2 dB from 28 Hz to 20 kHz
- 122 dB SPL per pair in a normally damped 100 cu.m. control room
- Four power amplifiers, 1000 Watts
- Active filters and symmetric input
- Full protection logic
- No cooling fans
The 1025A was in production between 1983 and 1986. It was first replaced by 1025B, and later on by the 1035A / 1035B models.