5040B Active Subwoofer
The Genelec 5040B was in production between 2013 and 2014.
The Genelec 5040B is an extremely compact and accurate active subwoofer designed to complement up to five 6010B monitors.
Reaching down to 35 Hz and perfectly matched with 6010B's monitors, the 5040B conveniently features a remote volume control allowing adjustment of the entire sound system as well as versatile acoustic controls for perfect room integration. The 5040A features Genelec Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry which switches the monitor to standby when no audio input is detected (ErP 2013 Directive).
The subwoofer is the ideal source of bass reproduction for small reproduction systems where space is at a premium.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 98 dB
- Frequency response: 35 Hz - 85/120 Hz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 3 dB (35 Hz - 85/120 Hz)
- Phase correcting: 0 to -270° (90° steps)
- Driver dimension: 6 1/2 in
- Amplifier power: 40 W
- Dimensions: H 251 x D 305 mm, 9 7/8 x 12 in
- Weight: 6.3 kg / 13.9 lb
- Connectors: 5.1 RCA analogue in, 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack in, 5 x RCA analogue out
The 5040B was in production between 2013 and 2014. It was replaced by the F One Active Subwoofer model.