HT206A/B Home Theater Speaker
The Genelec HT206A/B was in production between 2000 and 2015.
The bi-amplified Genelec HT206A/B is a two way active speaker system designed for high quality Home Theater installations. The speaker unit contains drivers, power amplifiers, active crossover filtering and protection circuitry.
The Directivity Control Waveguide™ (DCW™) technology used provides excellent frequency balance even in difficult acoustic environments. This very compact 2 way bookshelf speaker system is ideal for both full range stereo and 5.1 listening.
The amplifier panel includes a DIP-switch set that allows the user to turn the LED indicator on or off. If ON is selected, there is another dip switch that enables the LED to show standby (yellow) & overload (red) or only standby.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 105 dB
- Frequency response: 55 Hz - 18 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- Crossover frequency: 3,5 kHz
- Driver dimension: Bass 6,5 in + Treble 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Bass 80 W + Treble 50 W
- Dimensions: H x W x D 312 x 200 x 240 mm
- Weight: 7.6 kg (17 lb)
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analog in, 1 x RCA analog in
The HT206A/B was in production between 2000 and 2015.