HT208A/B Home Theater Speaker
The bi-amplified Genelec HT208A/B is a two way active speaker system designed for high quality home theater installations. The speaker unit contains drivers, power amplifiers, active crossover filtering and protection circuitry. The Directivity Control Waveguide™ (DCW™) technology used provides excellent frequency balance even in difficult acoustic environments. The HT208A/B is ideal for use in medium sized home theater rooms. Up to 4200 ft3 / 123 m3. This is truly a full range loudspeaker, despite its rather small size.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 48 Hz - 22 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- Crossover frequency: 2,2 kHz
- Driver dimension: Bass 8 in + Treble 1 in metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Bass 120 W + Treble 120 W
- Dimensions: H x W x D 393 x 250 x 290 mm
- Weight: 12,7 kg (28 lb)
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analog in, 1 x RCA analog in
The HT208A/B was in production between 2000 and 2015.