null 6 steps to creating your Sonic Reference - Step 4: GLM ‘Power User’ features
6 steps to creating your Sonic Reference - Step 4: GLM ‘Power User’ features
He’ll be discussing:
• Designing and creating large networks of monitors
• The importance of X-curve and modified X-curve features
• Using multiple subwoofers
• How to optimise the Genelec W371 Adaptive Woofer System
• Genelec network topologies
• The use of monitor controllers
• Troubleshooting your monitoring system
• Trimming and personalising system frequency response
An intermediate knowledge of GLM is required. Access to Genelec Smart Active Monitors and GLM software is an advantage, but not essential.
Meet The Presenter
Markus has a long history of using and designing audio systems for a wide range of applications, from drama theatre and performing arts, to large scale AV installations. He has a Masters degree in sound design, and has also studied networked communication systems and electrical engineering. Markus joined Genelec in 2008 and has played an important role in developing Genelec’s AV installation range. As Technology Service Manager, he currently handles project support and technical education activities worldwide.