1019A Studio Monitor
The Genelec 1019A was in production between 1979 and 1994.
The Genelec 1019A is a compact, two-way, bi-amplified monitor speaker, designed for small-size control rooms, continuity studios, OB-vans, etc., where space requirements and sound quality are of prime importance with less demand for high SPL.
- Ideal for mobile work
- ± 3 dB from 60 Hz to 20 kHz
- 101 dB SPL per pair in a normally damped 30 cu.m. control room
- Two integrated power amplifiers
- Active filters and symmetric input
- Compact size, only 16 liters
- Cost effective
The Genelec 1019A was in production between 1979 and 1994. It was replaced by the 1030A model.