The Genelec 1032A was in production between 1992 - 2013. It was replaced by the 1032B model.
The Genelec 1032A is a powerful two-way active monitoring system including magnetically shielded drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple power amplifiers and active low signal level crossover.
Due to its compact size , this system is ideal for high power near field monitoring. Furthermore, it is well suited to general purpose broadcasting applications, TV control rooms, mobile vans and CD mastering as well as home studios.
The unique Directivity Control Waveguide™ (DCW ™) Technology used provides excellent stereo imaging and frequency balance even in difficult acoustic environments.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 113 dB
- Frequency response: 36 Hz - 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 2.5 dB (42 Hz - 21 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 10 in + Tweeter 1 in metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 180 W + Tweeter 120 W
- Dimensions: H 495 x W 320 x D 290 mm, 19 1/2 x 12 5/8 x 11 7/16 in
- Weight: 21.7 kg / 48 lb
- Connectors: 1 x XLR analogue in