The Genelec 1024A was in production between 1979 and 1986. It was replaced by the 1038A model.
The Genelec 1024A monitor speaker is a three-way speaker system with three integrated power amplifiers and active crossover network. It is intended to large broadcasting, recording and music studios.
- Basic tool for music monitoring
- Three integrated power amplifiers
- ± 3 dB from 30 Hz to 20 kHz
- 1 W acoustic power output
- 115 dB SPL per pair in a normally damped 70 m3control room
- Symmetric input, + 9 dBm
- Compact size, 200 liters