The Genelec 4020A was in production between 2010 - 2013. It was replaced by the 4020B model.
The small Genelec 4020A shares same superior design with Genelec 8000-series active monitoring loudspeakers. 4020A has been designed for challenging commercial installations, particularly those compromised by lack of space.
However, size is no handicap to performance as the 4020A two-way active speaker system incorporates Genelec's acoustic design innovations to minimize all forms of distortion.
The 4020A has a die-cast aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE™), which features relatively large internal volumes; softly curved edges and outstanding mechanical strength.
As a result, the imaging accuracy and low frequency extension with such a compact enclosure are truly astounding.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 95 dB
- Frequency response: 66 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2.5 dB), 65 Hz - 21 kHz (-3 dB)
- Crossover frequency: 3.0 kHz
- Driver dimension: Bass 4 in + Treble 3/4 in metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Bass 20 W + Treble 20 W
- Dimensions: H x W x D 226 x 151 x 142 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg (7.9 lb)
- Connectors: 1 x balanced Phoenix connector