The Genelec M030 studio monitor features groundbreaking technological innovations achieving exceptional sound qualities.
The M030 features our advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW™) and Laminar Integrated Port (LIP™) built into our environmentally friendly Natural Composite Enclosure (NCE™). Designed and built to be truthful to the source and to ensure enduring listening performance, the M030 low distortion, high output Class D amplifiers power a 5 inch woofer and a 3/4 inch tweeter housed in a large DCW. Designed by acclaimed industrial designer Harri Koskinen, every M030 is individually tested and calibrated according to Genelec's stringent standards, featuring easy-to-use room response controls for easy adjustment to any acoustic environment.
With Genelec M030, dream big – then make it happen.
53 Hz - 23 kHz (-6 dB)
± 3 dB (58 Hz - 20 kHz)
Woofer 5 inch + Tweeter ¾ inch, metal dome + DCW™
Woofer 50 W + Tweeter 30 W (All Class D)
H 273 x W 190 x D 190 mm, 10 ¾ x 7 ½ x 7 ½ inch
4.6 kg / 8.8 lb
Combo XLR + ¼" plug + RCA analog input
- CNet Magazine : Genelec M030 review, January 2015
- Monitor: Genelec M030, M040 · Berattigat Impulse-kop, March 2013 (SE)
- STEREO Magazin: Flucht aus dem Regieraum, April 2014 (DE)
- Recording Magazin: Druck von unten, March 2014 (DE)
- MusicTech: Genelec M Series M030 & M040 review, November 2013 (GB)
- Kompakte Zweiwege-Aktivmonitore aus Verbundwerkstoff, December 2013 (DE)
- AudioMedia: Genelec M Series M030, December 2013
- Sound On Sound, August 2013 (GB)
- MIX: Genelec M030, July 2013
- ProAudioReview (pdf), July 2013 (US)
- AudioMedia: The Internetional Buyer´s Guide (pdf), 2013 (UK)