Genelec 1022A was in production between 1985 and 1990. It was replaced by the 1037A / 1037B models.
The Genelec 1022A monitoring speaker is a three-way system with three integrated power amplifiers and an active crossover network. This standard reference monitor is designed for medium size broadcasting, drama and music studios.
- Acoustic design for critical music monitoring
- No off-axis coloration
- ± 2 dB from 38 Hz to 20 kHz
- 110 dB SPL per pair in a normally damped 60 cu.m. control room
- Three integrated power amplifiers
- Active filters and symmetric input
- Cost effective