A compact subwoofer with a mighty feature-set, the 7050B is ideal for multichannel audio and big ambitions.
The Genelec 7050B was in production between 2005 and 2018. It was replaced by the 7050C model.
Designed to fit compact studios while fulfilling the demands of the most ambitious audio productions, the Genelec 7050B subwoofer is the ideal complement to the 8010 and 8020 monitors in both stereo and multichannel audio formats. Despite its space-saving dimensions, the subwoofer is built to meet 5.1 expectations, with five main inputs and an LFE channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction bandwidth selection. Low frequencies are extended down to 25 Hz, while Genelec’s Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) ensures unwavering precision and enhanced, colour-free low end capacity.
Deceptively compact, the Genelec 7050B subwoofer is the undeniably powerful, professional choice.
- Studio, August 2005 (SE)
- Studio Magazin, August 2005 (DE)
- Production Partner, September 2005 (DE)
- Monitor, September 2005 (SE)
- Keyboards, October 2005 (DE)
- Soundcheck, November 2005 (DE)
- ReMix (on-line), February 2006 (US)
- Casa Digital, October 2006 (PT)