The 9301B multichannel interface is a handy digital I/O expansion that offers a simple and robust way to connect and integrate 7300 Series Smart Active Subwoofers as part of any Genelec immersive audio system.
9301B AES/EBU Multichannel Interface
The 9301B works by providing seamless multichannel digital audio connectivity to the subwoofer’s single digital AES/EBU XLR input/output. By installing this interface in the signal path, you'll gain 16 flawless digital channels for use with popular formats such as 9.1.6. You can also boost connectivity up to 32 channels with the addition of a second 9301B unit and 73xx subwoofer, enabling support for even larger configurations such as 22.2.
- 16 channels of digital inputs and outputs, including one XLR subwoofer output
- Digital audio format: AES/EBU (AES3)
- Audio word length: 16 bit - 24 bit
- Sample rate: 32kHz - 192 kHz
- Inputs: 2 x DB25 (Tascam AES59-2012)
- Outputs: 1 x DB25 (Tascam AES59-2012) & 1 x XLR subwoofer out
- (H x W x D): 43 x 483 x 105 mm or, 1 11/16 x 19 x 4 1/8 inch
- Weight: 2 kg / 4.4 lb