To address the specific needs of installers, Smart IP Manager offers an array of software tools focused on solving specific installation audio problems – including device discovery, room equalisation, system organisation and status monitoring. This saves installers a substantial amount of working time and ensures that Smart IP loudspeaker systems perform with outstanding clarity and speech intelligibility – even in acoustically challenging environments.
Smart IP Manager
Power to the installer
Smart IP Manager software is specifically designed to be used by installers during system set-up, and allows the configuration of almost unlimited numbers of rooms, zones, loudspeakers and audio channels. After which, a public API command set allows Smart IP speakers to then be integrated into house automation systems – enabling end user control of simple parameters including volume, power on/off, loudspeaker activity and a selection of pre-programmed audio settings.
Power to the speaker
To help cope with challenging acoustic environments, Smart IP Manager integrates with the loudspeaker’s internal DSP to allow analysis and corrective equalisation of any detrimental room acoustics, along with control of delay and level alignment. Internal memory within the speaker then allows instant recall of settings, allowing fast and accurate deployment in any environment.
- Manage and control multiple Smart IP speaker systems, irrespective of size and complexity.
- Easily and swiftly create systems to suit all types of stereo, multiple stereo, multi-channel or 3D immersive audio formats.
- Configure and control an almost unlimited number of rooms, zones, loudspeakers and audio channels.
- Control the frequency response, level and delay settings for every loudspeaker, for truly optimised acoustic performance.
- Automatic device discovery.
- Store settings (profiles) for different applications; then instantly recall them as required.
- Save setups to each speaker's internal memory then recall via public API command set.
- Create and recall customised response curves, and select analogue or AoIP inputs.
- Enjoy the benefits of repeatable and consistent performance, enabling clear, intelligible audio quality in any installation environment.
Smart IP Manager
Please contact your local Genelec distributor for more information.
Smart IP Manager
Genelec supports Sámi culture and heritage at Siida Museum
Smart IP loudspeakers power exhibition of indigenous Sámi lifestyle.
It’s Game On for Genelec at Supercell HQ
Finnish game developer’s new offices employ over 300 Smart IP loudspeakers.
Ilmatar Windpower blown away by Genelec Smart IP
Ilmatar Windpower is a utility company with a difference. Born of a passion to help combat climate change and its devastating effects on our lives and environment, Ilmatar is dedicated to the supply of clean and affordable wind power as part of the drive to transition to renewable energy sources.
Genelec Smart IP loudspeakers contribute to smart working in Stockholm
Cecil Coworking is part of a new breed of office space for professionals and businesses who want to work smarter.
Search our support portal for articles on frequently asked questions:
You can also submit an enquiry to our customer support team here.