S30C Studio Monitor
The S30C broadcast reference monitor is aimed at areas including broadcast and TV control rooms, OB vans, near field monitoring, post production, digital work stations and CD mastering.
- Frequency response: 42 - 25k Hz (± 3 dB)
- 122 dB SPL (peak) per pair @ 1m with music material
- 210 mm (8") woofer
- 80 mm (3 1/2") direct radiating soft cone midrange driver
- 9 x 65 mm ribbon tweeter
- 24 litre vented cabinet
- Tri-amplified: 120 W, 120 W, 120 W
- Electronic crossover and protection circuitry
- Built in bass, mid and treble level controls, bass roll-off and tilt controls
The Genelec S30C was in production between 1992 and 2001. It was replaced by the S30D model.